Consumer Durables are one of the largest industries in India. They are the products which are used by the common man. These products include washing machines, refrigerators, air conditioners, TV, microwave ovens, vacuum cleaners, fans, etc. The manufacturing of these products is done in different parts of the country. The major part of the products are exported to the foreign countries. The leading consumer durable companies in India are listed below.
Check the list of Top 8 Consumer Durable Companies in India-
- Bajaj Electricals Limited
- Godrej Industries Ltd
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd
- Marico Limited
- Britannia Industries Ltd
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd
- Parle Products Ltd
- Tata Motors Ltd
Bajaj Electricals Limited
- Bajaj Electricals Limited is an electrical goods supplier in India, Bajaj Electricals Limited has a range of products including home appliances, kitchen appliances, electronic products, lighting products, household electronics, power tools, power equipment, medical equipment, industrial equipment, electric machinery and many more. Bajaj Electricals Limited is a one of the largest manufacturers of electronic goods in India.
- Bajaj Electricals Limited is a well known name in the Indian market for its variety of products, especially electrical items. They are also well known for their customer service, quality products and affordability.
- Bajaj Electricals Limited is a leading manufacturer of electrical goods in India. It was founded in 1961 as a company to manufacture electrical goods in Bangalore, India. In 1992 Bajaj Electricals Limited acquired two companies.
Godrej Industries Ltd
- Godrej Industries Limited (GIL) is an Indian conglomerate that was founded in 1936 by M G Godrej, as an Indian company, it is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India.
- India’s largest furniture retailer Godrej Industries Limited (GIL), which operates under the M/s Godrej Furniture Limited brand, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the group.
- Godrej Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered at JBD Chambers, located at Panchsheel Park, Bandra, Mumbai. It also has a manufacturing plant located in Delhi. The company is engaged in manufacturing of consumer goods and services such as construction materials, furniture, textiles, and real estate.
Hindustan Unilever Ltd
- Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) has been in the field of making products since 1921. HUL has been manufacturing a wide range of products like detergents, food products, personal care products, and many more. In 2016, HUL launched its biggest product – KrazyGlue. The main aim of this product was to remove all the pain from the users who were trying to make the paper stand up.
- If you are looking for a product that will help you to make your papers stand up, then I highly recommend this product. HUL has come up with a simple and efficient way to glue the papers. So, if you are looking to make the papers stand up, then go for it.
- The Marico Group Limited (MARCO) is a $4.2 billion conglomerate that operates through three segments: Financial Services, Consumer Products and Food & Beverages. We have a presence in over 60 countries and are present across almost every continent.
- The company’s businesses range from insurance to financial services to consumer products. Marico Limited is listed on both the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
Britannia Industries Ltd
- Britain’s most trusted brands are manufactured at one of the most innovative facilities in the world. Our brands are among the best-known in the world – with our own team of dedicated brand managers ensuring they continue to grow and flourish.
- The world’s number one manufacturer of premium quality branded products for personal hygiene, health and beauty.
- Its manufacture a wide range of consumer goods and have a strong focus on sustainability through our manufacturing operations.
Godrej Consumer Products Ltd
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd is a leading manufacturer of household products.
- A company that believes in providing quality products for the customers.
- The products range includes everything that is used in our homes and offices, right from cleaning products, personal care products, food storage products, to electronic products.
Parle Products Ltd
- Parle Products is a popular Indian brand that is known for its quality and affordability.
- It is one of the biggest names in the Indian food industry. The company was established in the year 1984. It is a leading producer of snacks and foods in India.
- The parle products is famous for its delicious snacks, fast food items, and processed foods.
- The company offers a wide range of products including biscuits, chocolates, cakes, and ready to eat snacks.
Tata Motors Ltd
- Tata Motors Ltd is one of the oldest companies in India, which has its roots in 1940s.
- The company is known for its luxury vehicles, passenger cars, commercial vehicles, scooters and others.
- There is no denying the fact that the company has made a mark in the Indian automobile industry.
It is important to note that even though these companies are leading in the consumer durable industry, there are many more that are emerging. These companies are constantly evolving and innovating to stay ahead of the curve. It is important for a company to keep an eye on the market trends and customer demands and then innovate and create new products that meet their needs.