Tubed Packaged Goods is a method of packaging where a tube or pouch is used to store and protect food. It’s a very simple and effective way of packaging because it can be used to store a wide variety of products, and it doesn’t require a lot of space.
Tube packaging is a type of packaging that is commonly used for the food industry. It is a thin-walled, semi-rigid container, usually made of a thermoplastic material. Tube packaging is generally used to package products that are either perishable or high in moisture.
Types of Tubed Packaging :
There are different types of tubing that are used in the industry. Here are the types of tubing that are commonly used in the industry.
- Plastic Packing Tubing
This is the most common type of tubing. It is mainly used for packing and storing the beverages. It is mainly made up of PET or HDPE.
- Polypropylene Tubing
This is another type of tubing that is mostly used for packaging of juices. It is made up of polypropylene.
- PVC Tubing
It is the best option for packing food items as it is easy to clean and is not harmful for the environment. It is a widely used packaging material for food.
- Aluminium Tubing
Aluminium is the best option for transportation and storing beverages. It is lightweight and also it is used in the construction of cars.
Advantages of Tubed Packaging :
- Tubed packaging is a way to package products.
- It is a way to create a container that can be used for food and beverage items.
- It can be recycled more easily than other types of packaging.
- It can hold more product than other types of packaging.
- It can protect the product from damage.
- It can be made of various materials.
- It can be used to package different types of products.
Disadvantage of Tubed Packaging :
- It is expensive.
- It is slow.
- It is heavy.
- Tubed packaging is that it is not recyclable. This is because the plastic is made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET) which is a non-recyclable material.
- It does not allow for air flow.
How to Choose the Right Tubing for Your Product
The type of tubing you select will also depend on the kind of product you are using. Let us discuss each of these options below.
– Tubing for liquids
You will find the tubs or buckets in two types: the open-ended type and the closed-ended type. The open-ended type is more expensive than the closed-ended one.
The open-ended type allows you to fill up the tub with water or any other liquid. But when the tub is full, you cannot add more water or any other liquid. On the other hand, the closed-ended type is not that expensive and you can add more water or any other liquid to it.
– Tubing for powders
For a powder, you need to choose the right tubing as the tubs or buckets are not designed for powders. If you have used a similar product of packaged goods before then you know how difficult it is to mix a powder into a liquid.
If you are using a powder for the first time then you can consider using a bucket as it will be easy for you to handle the powder. If you are looking for an open-ended tubing then you should buy it, otherwise, you can choose the closed-ended type.
Examples of Tubed packaged goods
- Tubed Boxes
- Tubed Cans
- Tubed Cartoons
- Tubed Containers
- Tubed Pouches
- Tubed Plastic
- Tubed Boxes – If you are thinking about the definition of tubed boxes, then you will be amazed to know that these are basically the plastic boxes that come in different shapes and sizes. These boxes are used to store a variety of items including stationery, household appliances, etc.
- Tubed Cans- Tubed cans are used in various industries like food, beverages, cosmetics, etc. You will find a variety of tubed cans in the market but tubed cans cleaning is one of the easiest and fastest methods.
- Tubed Cartons- Tubed cartons are used to transport various products such as milk, beer, juice, etc. And they are made up of paper or plastic.
- Tubed Containers- Tubed Containers are used to store and organize your things, but you will never find any tubed containers that will add beauty to your living room. These tubed containers are quite old and they are very simple in design and construction.
- Tubed Pouches- Tubed pouches are available in different sizes and shapes. These are made up of a transparent film that is available in various sizes and shapes. It can be used for carrying fruits, vegetables and other food items. They are also available in many colors and designs.
- Tubed Plastic- Tubed plastic is one of the most popular materials used in various industries. It is a kind of plastic that is used to create a container, it is a food grade material and is made up of polypropylene.
The tube is an ideal packaging material for food and beverages because it can be used to hold liquids, solids, or gases, and it is easy to seal. The tube can also be used to contain other products such as cosmetics, detergents, and household chemicals. A tube is also a great option for food that requires refrigeration.